WHO IS DATA CONTROLLER?
Millennium Insurance Brokers CO LLC having its registered office in Al Karama, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box number 34602, Tax Registration Number 100569573700003 is a data controller.
WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA?
Millennium Insurance Brokers CO LLC collects personal data in relation to:
1) Recruitment and employment of staff and contractors
2) Insurance brokerage activities in favor and on behalf of our clients.
3) Claims’ handling upon request of our clients.
4) Providing our clients with web-based tools to communicate with us.
5) Complaints sent to us.
6) Inquiries’ handling through our website.
WHO ARE DATA SUBJECTS?
Millennium Insurance Brokers CO LLC collects personal data of the following data subjects:
1) Job applicants and our employees based on consent given by the data subject or relevant laws and regulations.
2) Our clients based on consent given by the data subject or a contract to which the data subject is a party.
3) Our clients’ employees based on consent given by the data subject or a data processing agreement or our legitimate interests to perform insurance brokerage activities in favor and on behalf of our clients.
4) Persons who lodge a complaint with us on basis of relevant laws and regulations.
5) Persons who send inquiries through our website on the basis of consent given by the data subject.
6) Other persons on the basis of consent given by the data subject or in order to take steps by us upon request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Millennium Insurance Brokers collects the following data items:
Name/surname, gender, marital status, place / date of birth, citizenship, ID number, Tax ID number, passport number, driving license number, bank account number, place of employment/domicile, mail address, phone number, e-mail, history of education / employment, authorizations, skills, interests, disabilities, health condition, history of medical treatment/diseases, addictions, trade union membership, sexual orientation
HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA?
Millennium Insurance Brokers CO LLC collects personal data:
1) Directly from data subjects by means of questionnaires, application forms and other paper documents as well as electronically including e-mail.
2) From employers of data subjects by means of questionnaires, application forms and other paper documents as well as electronically including e-mail.
3) From other distributors of insurance.
4) From our clients as agreed in data processing agreements.
HOW DO WE SHARE DATA?
Millennium Insurance Brokers CO LLC shares personal data with:
1) Insurance carriers and other distributors of insurance co-cooperating with us in relation to insurance brokerage activities in favor and on behalf of our clients.
2) Medical service providers, surveyors, loss adjusters in relation to claims’ handling.
3) Other entities authorized by law to access personal data.
WHERE DO WE TRANSFER DATA?
In general, Millennium Insurance Brokers CO LLC processes and transfers personal data within the Gulf Cooperation Council Area (GCC). In exceptional cases personal data may be transferred by us to countries outside of the GCC on the basis of consent given by the data subject or data protection regulations on transfers of personal data to third parties. Where required under applicable laws we will take measures to ensure that personal data handled in third countries will receive at least the same level of protection as it is given in the GCC.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN DATA?
The personal data will be retained by Millennium Insurance Brokers CO LLC up to 10 years as per Insurance Authority Guidelines. The data will be accessible online and physical data will be stored with External Data Storage providers which we can retrieve within 48 hours after request.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
HOW TO CONTACT US
In any cases related to your personal data feel free to contact us.
- E-mail us at: [email protected]
- Call us: +971 4 370 7070
- Write to us at: Millennium Insurance Brokers CO LLC, #206, Al Karama Star Building, Karama, Dubai, UAE, 34602